ANNABELLE.

October 09, 2014


My dad came in the afternoon as it was his day off and we headed over to Bugis as we had planned to catch a movie.

But before that, we headed to the bank before having a quick samurai burger lunch.


For today's movie, we chose Annabelle. 


It was pretty awesome in my opinion ! If you're into scaring yourself, this would be one film not to be missed.

They actually had an Annabelle display just outside of the cinema which was pretty creepy !


This movie has definitely put me off dolls completely. I don't think I ever want my daughter to own one either ! She has to live with kitty chan or something for the rest of her life !

With that sorted, we headed to Sanpoutei for dinner.

We had our usual side dishes today and as they were having a tsukemen special, we decided to give it a try.


Tsukemen basically means dipping ramen. And if you are a fan of tsukemen, you should try this. The base is made from sardines, but there's no fishy smell if that's what you're worried about. It's pretty delicious ! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.