Vienna - Day 4.

August 28, 2014
So it was our last morning here in Vienna.

Our taxi was booked for 130pm.

During that period of time, we finished packing, eating brunch, surfed some net and took some photos.


So I'm definitely going to miss Vienna. It is a really lovely country. And if I do get the chance to come back here, the first place I want to visit, is the Schonbrunn palace. And also, I was thinking maybe I could go watch a performance at the state opera house.

The flight took about 2 hours and before we knew it, we were back in Gatwick airport.

Although we arrived back at the airport at about 5pm, we didn't leave the airport till about 45 minutes later as we got lost. We couldn't find the shuttle bus that would take us back to the long stay car park. And when we finally left, it was peak hour and it was just solid on the M25. Not that I would know anyways, as I was asleep for the entire car ride.

We ended up having dinner at 930pm, or should I say supper ?

Well, it's been a long and tiring day, so I'm off to la la land.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.