London 2014 - Day 4.

August 19, 2014


Today was a central London day !

I had an early start today. I took the tube from Uxbridge station all the way to Aresenal station.

First stop - Arsenal stadium.


It's a 3 minutes walk from the station to the stadium and it wasn't too hard to find either with all them signs.

I have never been to any football stadiums and I only have 2 words to describe Arsenal stadium - It's huge !


Before I entered the gallery, I decided to explore the area around the stadium. Here are a few photos.




And one for Japan pride !


So yesterday, I purchased my tickets online, but I only bought the one with access to the gallery. I did kind of regret not buying the access pass into the stadium as well, but oh wells, it's too late. Well, at least I visited the site didn't I ?

The gallery was tiny, but rather interesting. It showed you the history of Arsenal and all the displays of their past victories.







Bye bye Arsenal stadium !


Next stop, Chinatown for dim sum !

I was amused with myself that I could still remember the way around central London. Afterall, it's been a good 5 years since I've moved back to Singapore !

I decided to have lunch at the Golden pagoda. It was one of the dim sum place that my mother and I used to frequent.

Here is the hungry me.


And here's my lunch !








After lunch, I shopped around Piccdailly circus and Oxford circus in hopes of bringing home lots of loot. However, I shopped and shopped and nothing seemed to have caught my eye. I finally ended up with buying an item. I got myself a varsity jacket from H&M. I almost bought myself a pair of Nike sb's, but I guess I didn't really want them, else I would of bought it on the spot. I guess I still have a week and a bit to buy it if I really wanted.

I continued shopping just walking randomly and somehow I got lost. I thought I was walking toward the tube station, but apparently I was wrong. I finally u-turned at walked back all the way to Oxford circus where I took the tube back to Marylebone to catch the train back home. Of all my years living here, I never knew this was an option. I would of saved a lot of travelling time !

And that was how we spent our day.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.