London 2014 - Day 14.

August 29, 2014
Whoa, 2 weeks has gone by already ? I felt like I just arrived yesterday. This is really depressing. I guess I got to wait another half a year till I get to see my mother again.

Well, we didn't do much today except for cookie shopping. As usual, my granny wanted to get them cookies for her friends. I didn't need to get any except for my dad. Hehe.

The thing I like about the bigger Tesco's / Sainsbury is the fact that they have a clothes section. Last year, they had awesome printed t-shirts, but this year, they had nothing cool. I managed to get the most comfortable set of pajamas though. But that was about it. Well, I hope they have cooler stuff next year !

So apart from cookie shopping, we went to watch a movie at Uxbridge. Can you guess the price of the tickets for 5 people ? It was £75 which is equivalent to $150. How expensive is that ?

Today's movie choice - Lucy.


It was a pretty awesome movie, until the ending.

That's all I'm saying about this. It's still worth the watch though !

And can you guess what time we had dinner ? Or should I say supper ?

Nonya mee at 10pm.


Well, sadly, it's my last night here. I am off to do a little bit of packing now.

Good night from the UK. xxx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.