Daddy time of the week.

July 17, 2014
It was papa time of the week today and I had a very important mission to accomplish ! Nah, jokes. I'll be going to London in a month's time and my mother wants a pair of sandals from Hush puppies, so I thought I could go get them today. She bought a red pair during her visit in February and she was raving about how comfortable they were and so I went to get her a pair in black. And being the naughty me, I couldn't resist getting another pair of sandals which I also bought the same time as her.

Total damage done : $209 ( and that's after a 20% discount ).

After we were done, we went to the basement as my father was complaining that he was hungry and wanted to munch on something. This was when we stumbled across the food fair they were having in the atrium and oh my days, my father is one greedy piggy ! He wanted sausage to mochi to squid, you name it, he ate them all.

So, my dad and I actually love looking for new places to dine and trying them out and if they suit us, they would automatically be added into our list of repetition.

If you remember, a month or so back, I tried to bring my dad to 2chefs, but they were closed as they were undergoing a renovation. So today, we decided to try our luck and they're back in business !

Everything we ordered today, I had before and trust me, they're all equally delicious !






If you've never been to 2Chefs before, these are definitely the few must order dishes !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.